CHILD & YOUTH PROTECTION
In the Diocese of Baton Rouge, all adults (18yrs+) must be in compliance with our Child and Youth Protection training before volunteering with minors.
There is a three-part application process. Follow the instructions below, using the forms found on the Diocese of Baton Rouge's website:
1) Fill out the EAPPS Volunteer Application.
2) Read, sign, and date the Code of Ethics.
3) Click on the Safe and Sacred Online Training Center link. You will be prompted to create an account. Once you've logged in, click on the Recognizing Child Abuse training. Once you have completed the course and the questions and answers, it will issue a Certificate of Completion.
Once you have completed those three steps, return the following to the office in person (409 W. Dakota St., Hammond, LA 70401), OR by email (email@example.com):
- EAPPS Volunteer Application
- Code of Ethics (last page only)
- Certificate of Completion
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Jacqui in the office at 985-345-7206!